- 1. General
- 2. Type, scope and purpose of data collection, usage, and sharing
- 2.1 Data Collection
Storck collects, uses, and shares the following individually identifiable information ("personal data") according to your actions on our website: your address (title, first and last names, address), your e-mail address, your telephone number, and your IP address.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13, and users under the age of 13 should not submit any personal data to Storck.
- 2.2 Website usage
- When you visit our website, temporary connection data (IP address, Cookies, last visited URL, time and date, files accessed) is recorded. Without your specific approval, we may save, use, and share this information, which may be personal data, as necessary for your visit to the website or for contractual purposes, such as when you choose to participate in website competitions. We also track the type and scope of the website elements accessed by you as well as the date and time of access. Such information can also be processed and used in a pseudonymized form for the purposes described under point 2.3.
- 2.3 Use for marketing purposes and for website optimization
- On the Storck website, data is collected, used and shared for marketing and optimization purposes. For this, Cookies (i.e. small text files that are saved on your computer) can be used to enable the recognition of your internet browser. Usage profiles are created from these files under a pseudonym. These files are not used to identify you personally and are not combined with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym unless you have specifically consented to these activities. IP addresses are only processed and used in anonymized form. You can disable certain data collection immediately and at any time by setting an "opt-out Cookie" (see point 3). Although you can configure your Internet browser to reject Cookies, you might not be able to access certain pages or use important functions on the site. This site is not currently configured to honor "Do Not Track" signals from web browsers.
- 2.4 Social Share Buttonse
Our website allows you to share certain information through social networks if you so choose. We use the so-called "two-click solution", which means that when you visit our website no personal data will be shared via social network providers. Only if you click on one of the social share buttons will information be transmitted to the respective social network provider.
By activating the social share button, the respective social network provider will receive information that your browser has accessed a specific page on our website. This occurs even if you do not have an account with the social network provider or are currently not logged in to this account. This information will be directly transmitted by your browser to the social network provider’s server.
If you choose to share this information regarding your access of a Storck page with the social network provider, this information and any other information you share while using the social network provider's page will be subject to their privacy policies, which you should review closely.
- 2.5 Data Sharing
Under certain circumstances, we may share your personal data. One of these circumstances is when we think we have to in order to comply with the law or as otherwise permitted by law. For example, we may disclose information to respond to a court order, subpoena or government agency or investigatory body requests. We may also share information in order to defend the interests, rights and/or property of Storck companies and brands or others, or to respond to emergencies.
We may also share your information in the event all or part of Storck transfers ownership. For example, if there is a merger, acquisition or similar event, we may share information with the new owner. We may also sell off all or part of our customer lists as part of an asset sale
Finally, we may also share information with our vendors. For example, we may share information with companies that help us deliver our products and services, including website hosting, order fulfillment, and marketing.
- 3. Your Choices, Contact, and Modifications to this Policy
- Upon request, we will also provide you with details about the personal data we maintain about you, in writing, or, at your request, electronically. For this, or for any other questions, complaints, or requests, please contact:
- STORCK USA, L.P.
- 325 N. LaSalle, Suite 400
Chicago, IL 60654 USA
- You may also contact us using the above information if you wish to request the deletion of your data. You can also withdraw certain permissions for the use of your personal data by e-mail or letter. In order to prevent the creation of a pseudonymized usage profile (as described under point 2.3) by setting an opt-out ookie, click here.